[swift-server-dev] Crypto Library

Bill Abt babt at me.com
Sat Nov 12 10:00:30 CST 2016

I absolutely agree.  Why re-invent the wheel?  Existing libraries that would be chosen are most likely “battle tested and proven”.  To redo all that in Swift seems to me to be a waste of valuable time.  There’s a lot more other work that needs to be done to make server side Swift successful and if that means reusing and leveraging existing “C” code, so be it.

-Bill Abt