[swift-server-dev] HTTP Parser

Tyler Cloutier cloutiertyler at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 01:48:00 CST 2016

Additionally, we are proposing using the Node.js, C language, HTTP parser which has been tested in thousands upon thousands of currently deployed applications so the likelihood of errors would be much lower than for a home grown solution.

That being said I do appreciate the desire to be inclusive of developers who might not be familiar with C. Not to mention the benefits of safety provided by Swift. I just think in this case since the proposed parser is so well tested and widely use, it would be the safer option to choose that.

Tyler