[swift-server-dev] Server APIs: Networking kick-off meeting at 5pm UK, 1pm EST, 10am PST on Friday 4th

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Sun Nov 6 19:59:28 CST 2016

Hi Tyler:

There's a number of people out this coming week because of the Swift
Summit etc, so the next one is likely to be the week after at the
earliest. I'll try to get another Doodle poll out in the next couple of
days.

This time they'll be options over a number of days, and a bit more time to
organise ourselves, so hopefully everyone that's interested will be able
to make it.

Chris