[swift-server-dev] HTTP Parser

Paulo Faria paulo at zewo.io
Fri Nov 4 17:08:38 CDT 2016

> But as part of this project you need to form a group opinion and telling someone else his idea about this is wasted time may not be the best approach

I didn’t say the idea is a waste of time. I said implementing and maintaining everything in Swift would be very time-consuming. And that’s not an attack on this idea at all. I’m really sorry and I apologize if it sounded that way. I was just pragmatically pointing that it would take longer for us to achieve our goal that way.