[swift-server-dev] Posix Module

Michael Gottesman mgottesman at apple.com
Sat Oct 29 22:32:00 CDT 2016

Actually swift-evolution. There was a thread about it already:

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160307/012085.html

It was only a draft but people IIRC people viewed it favorably (don't quote me on this though, my memory might be wrong). Perhaps no one got behind implementing it? (again my memory is gone).

Michael