[swift-lldb-dev] swift-lldb release branches

Francis Ricci francisjricci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 11:54:48 CDT 2017

Is swift-lldb only actively supported for debugging xcode projects?
Swift in general is cross platform (runs on windows, linux, android,
etc), and I don't generally target iOS or use Xcode. I'd very much
like to get non-iOS non-Xcode debugging up and running, and I'm
curious what the current status there is expected to be.