[swift-lldb-dev] [Swift CI] Build Failure: 0. OSS - LLDB Incremental - Ubuntu 14.04 (master) #2801

Todd Fiala tfiala at apple.com
Thu Apr 14 19:18:14 CDT 2016

Yes this is definitely a case of SR-1220 (https://bugs.swift.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SR-1220).

I'm OOO until Monday. I fixed a race that was exacerbated by the merge, but there is another issue behind that. The way to be safe, if you care, is look at the rerun tests. Only the things that fail on rerun, which was none in this case, are real issues.

This is unfortunate and I will address when I get back. I spent yesterday addressing a race that blocked further diagnosis of this issue manifesting here.

-Todd