[swift-lldb-dev] swift-lldb master merge update

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 02:07:15 CST 2016

The revert of the merge was done here:

commit 0c0701210828a9280d4ded63b087efc9cc74003a
Author: Todd Fiala <todd.fiala at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Feb 19 22:41:30 2016 -0800

    undo the llvm.org lldb svn trunk merge

ci.swift.org for Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 15.10 confirm they are back in
shape.  The OS X builder will not pick up the change until after its
current build in progress completes and it starts again.  That builder
appears to have a failing test both before and after the merge revert, so
it may still be red.  I'll handle that separately.

I plan to reapply the merge after I get some time to address some linkage
issues on the Ubuntu side.  I plan to use our pull request build testing to
avoid this next time.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Todd Fiala