[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Random Unification

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Fri Jan 12 18:28:50 CST 2018

> On Jan 12, 2018, at 4:24 PM, Jonathan Hull <jhull at gbis.com> wrote:
>
> Or what if I want an effect where it randomly fades in letters from a String.

Just to explain this example further.  I ran into this issue when trying to use arc4random to do this.  The eye is really sensitive to patterns in cases like this where it is represented visually.  I had to create my own RandomSource (see previous email) with a generator designed to make things less random (in a way that feels more random to the eye) to make this look ok.