[swift-evolution] 100% bikeshed topic: DictionaryLiteral

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:52:58 CST 2018

Thank you for the clarification. It occurred to me in the shower that this
might be the case, and that I was entirely mistaken as to what we were
talking about.

Yes, then, I wholeheartedly agree on this point. Out of curiosity, why are
there source stability issues to 'typealias DictionaryLiteral<Key, Value> =
[(Key, Value)]'?