[swift-evolution] [swift-dev] Re-pitch: Deriving collections of enum cases

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 17:11:39 CST 2017

Sorry for the delay. I've just updated the proposal text to incorporate
various changes, some contributed by others.

https://github.com/jtbandes/swift-evolution/blob/case-enumerable/proposals/0000-derived-collection-of-enum-cases.md

Robert's implementation
<https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/114#issuecomment-337105126> is
a good start, but will need to be updated to match the naming choice in the
final proposal, and to use associatedtype.