[swift-evolution] [Review] SE 0192 - Non-Exhaustive Enums

Letanyan Arumugam letanyan.a at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 06:33:54 CST 2017

> What is your evaluation of the proposal?

+1 it solves an important problem in our ecosystem.

> Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?

Yes

This is weird because I feel that having @exhaustive as the default would be more inline with the feel of Swift, but the current default is better for usability.
> If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?

Have not used a similar feature.
> How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?

Read the proposal and a little bit of research into the links from the proposal.