[swift-evolution] Proposal and Timeline for Discourse Transition

Alejandro Martinez alexito4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:28:48 CST 2017

Yes that's what I was suggesting.
My view is that different kind of conversations would happen in a
"help" vs. "announcements" category. Some people may be interested in
being up to date with the more experienced users, announcements of new
projects or putting together efforts towards a lib or even meetups or
other IRL stuff; but don't want to spent time reading trough a more
"stack overflowy" kind of posts.
But I don't really have a strong view on this, I just wanted to
clarify it as, for example, Rust forums do this differentiation and I
figured it was worth raising it now :P
Cheers

--
Alejandro Martinez