[swift-evolution] Proposal: Introduce User-defined "Dynamic Member Lookup" Types

Nick Keets nick.keets at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 02:04:09 CST 2017

I think this distills the fears of some of the people that are against this
proposal. To paraphrase, it is the fear that the dynamic type barbarians
will come and pillage our villages.

I on the other hand would welcome this highly hypothetical sub community. I
would also welcome an obfuscated swift sub community, a non-ascii names sub
community and any other weird sub community. I mean, why not? They are not
going to affect my code or the libraries I use. Why not let them exist?
What's with the elitism?