[swift-evolution] Synthesizing Equatable, Hashable, and Comparable for tuple types

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:05:50 CST 2017

Agree: I think it’s painfully obvious that we want tuples to conform to
Equatable under the appropriate circumstances. Whether this is magic or not
is not strictly settled (though I agree with Kelvin that magic is sensible
here), but right now the issue is that tuples can’t conform to protocols at
all and they very much need to be able to—but how?