[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Introduce user-defined dynamically "callable" types

John Holdsworth mac at johnholdsworth.com
Sat Nov 11 12:35:39 CST 2017

Integration with Xcode would be straightforward but it’s been Android Studio
I’ve most experience with. For that it was just a case of adapting a gradle
plugin to add a rebuild phase. If you can’t automate it running a generator
when you change the surface of your api is not a big overhead.

Supporting playgrounds would involve being able to import a user module
to publish the api and link with python. Is that possible?

John