[swift-evolution] async void

Nobuo Saito croissant9603 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:14:10 CST 2017

Hi,
I have two opinion about async void function,

1. I think async(or sync) function should has a returning value even if
type is void.
```
let result = await somethingAsyncVoid()
```
In this case the `result` will available when `someThingAsyncVoid` was
completed.
Someone can omit it, but it should be usable for other one who want to use
it.
Even if someone omit returning value in async void function, the function
should return result(void) when process was finished.

2. About async throws function.
We should consider about combine `async` and `throws` function. Some
failure may happen asynchronously, we cannot solve the `async error` if we
ignore await async void function.