[swift-evolution] Making capturing semantics of local

Howard Lovatt howard.lovatt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:53:55 CDT 2017

It would be easy to provide a fixit. How often are they actually used? I
rarely use them and all my use cases could be a closure instead.

Also see Mike Kluev example; local functions are arguably worse than
closures in all cases (provided that you can appropriately annotate the
function type).

  -- Howard.