[swift-evolution] [SPM] Roadmap?

Kelvin Ma kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:11:26 CDT 2017

Since this list is dominated by iDevice developers, as a Linux support
advocate I’d like to see better support for including and linking C
libraries (please no more shim hacks), and a swift test command that can
execute arbitrary testing code. Since library ABI is something that we’re
trying to iron out for Swift 5, I’d also like to see a SPM that helps us
manage symbol versioning and availability.