[swift-evolution] A path forward on rationalizing unicode identifiers and operators

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 06:59:41 CDT 2017

On 02.10.2017 8:30, Kenny Leung via swift-evolution wrote:
> I guess theoretically you could have two variables that look alike, but are actually
> different values, allowing you to insert some obfuscated malicious code somehow.

Also, IIRC, there is a "similar" problem exists with Right-To-Left "modifier", so
when inserted inside some variable name, you *see* (in browser/in editor) not the
same variable name that will be used *by compiler*. Can't find the link right now,
but if this could be helpful - will try to find.

Vladimir.