[swift-evolution] Enums and Source Compatibility

Dave DeLong swift at davedelong.com
Thu Sep 28 17:24:24 CDT 2017

I also realize that this may be an impractical approach to solving this problem, because it would require teaching the analyzer about built products, with knowledge of what’s going to be copied, etc etc.

So, the alternative view to this would be:

- any enum that you are compiling is exhaustive
- everything else is non-exhaustive

Dave