[swift-evolution] Persistent Collections with full COW support

Dave DeLong delong at apple.com
Fri Sep 1 11:40:18 CDT 2017

I would be interested in this as a “non standard” library - a library shipped with Swift, but not imported by default. In general, average developers probably don’t need the difference between a hashset and another kind of set. But if I really cared, it’d be cool to just “import DataStructures” (or whatever) and have it all.

Dave