[swift-evolution] [Concurrency] A slightly different perspective

Nathan Gray n8gray at n8gray.org
Thu Aug 31 19:52:22 CDT 2017

That's the second time today somebody has responded to one of my messages
before I posted it.  Glitch in the Matrix?

I'll post a more detailed response later on but the tl;dr is that I think
you're right on target.  My first impression is that both of my major
concerns could be solved and it would enable us to arrive at the "clean"
version of the minimal example.  Very nice!

--
Functional Programmer, iOS Developer, Surfs Poorly
http://twitter.com/n8gray