[swift-evolution] Beyond Typewriter-Styled Code in Swift, Adoption of Symbols

John Pratt jprattx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:38:33 CDT 2017

The case I am making is that matrix multiplication would greatly benefit.

If by typing "matrix()" a real algebra matrix popped out of code with
multiple columns
spanning multiple rows of text, wouldn't that be a major improvement for
everyone who
does math or graphics?  There are a lot of these things.

Graphical elements acting as code can do much more than plain text
formatting
of any programming language's syntax.