[swift-evolution] Constrained Protocol Aliases

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at icloud.com
Mon Aug 21 04:45:30 CDT 2017

I'm not very familiar with the Swift compiler codebase and it would take me more time to implement this than someone that has already contributed before. Considering that since Swift 5 proposals are required to include a pull request with an implementation, it would be much faster if someone with better knowledge of the compiler codebase would help me with the implementation, so a formal proposal could be made.

So... If someone wants to pitch in and help implement this, I'd be very grateful! 🙂

I do want to get around to study the compiler's code inside-and-out, but that's an asynchronous process.