[swift-evolution] SE-184 Improved Pointers

Taylor Swift kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 12:32:28 CDT 2017

How disruptive would it be to move the `at:` parameter in `
UnsafeMutableRawPointer.initializeMemory(as:at:count:to:)` to a method in `
UnsafeMutableRawBufferPointer`?

(raw_ptr + 16).initializeMemory(as: UInt64.self, from: source, count: 5)

instead of

raw_ptr.initializeMemory(as: UInt64.self, at: 2, from: source, count: 5)