[swift-evolution] Enums and Source Compatibility

James Froggatt james.froggatt at me.com
Thu Aug 10 07:46:20 CDT 2017

Since it seems to have been lost in the noise, I want to second with support for Xiaodi's syntax of having `default` appearing in the enum declaration itself.

It's much clearer in its intention, feels very ‘Swifty’, and more importantly it doesn't prompt whole threads debating the semantics of `open` vs `public`.