[swift-evolution] SE-184 Improved Pointers

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:18:53 CDT 2017

This is an excellent document that demonstrates great care and attention.
It addresses pain points discovered through real-world use by a minimum of
well-justified API changes.

The motivating example is compelling, and my only suggestion there is to
show a before-and-after comparison of how the proposed changes will look.

The specific API changes have clearly been refined so many times that I’m
not sure I have much to add. Overall they improve consistency and represent
an improvement.

Bravo!