[swift-evolution] [planning] [discussion] Schedule for return of closure parameter labels (+ world domination ramble)

Mathew Huusko V mhuusko5 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:03:20 CDT 2017

Ah, I see. I understood on a basic level that additive features were safe,
but I didn't/don't have the knowledge to judge when adding actually means
changing (e.g. idk, 'adding abstract classes' or 'adding optional protocol
methods' implying 'changing/breaking inheritance/dispatch' or something..).

Anyway, I didn't know that about C++ – now *that's *a reassuring benchmark.
Thanks! ;)