[swift-evolution] TrigonometricFloatingPoint/MathFloatingPoint protocol?

Taylor Swift kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:05:41 CDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:58 PM, Xiaodi Wu <xiaodi.wu at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 21:55 Taylor Swift <kelvin13ma at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Swift Breeze *was* on Github <https://github.com/swift-breeze>,, i don’t
>> know whose argument that strengthens here :)
>>

> No, no, I mean, doesn't GitHub itself fit the roles you defined earlier?
> And by implication, why would a project on GitHub do any better than GitHub
> itself at being a collection of repositories and at facilitating
> collaboration?

Github is a big ocean, sis. Swift libraries would benefit from having a
smaller grouping that’s just Swift libraries. That’s not to say
cross-community collaboration isn’t beneficial — my library Noise
<https://github.com/kelvin13/noise> benefited greatly from working with its
counterpart in the Rust community, but Swift libraries do need their own
space.