[swift-evolution] TrigonometricFloatingPoint/MathFloatingPoint protocol?

Taylor Swift kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:55:35 CDT 2017

Swift Breeze *was* on Github <https://github.com/swift-breeze>,, i don’t
know whose argument that strengthens here :)

Here was the original thread
<https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20160125/008134.html>
it was introduced in. It got a lot of attention and +1’s but never
attracted much involvement, possibly because the Swift FOSS community was
much smaller back then, possibly because people on mailing lists are by
nature all-talk, no-action. I’m also a library author so I understand the
reluctance to give up your children to a collective repo lol.