[swift-evolution] RFC: structuring forums for best use for swift-evolution

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Wed Aug 2 00:30:28 CDT 2017

My inclination is to start with two broad-level categories: Evolution and User (this presumes both the evolution and user lists are moving to Discourse).

To the degree that there are separate parts of evolution or user that never cross over, it would make sense to have more categories, but I think it would be best to wait to add them.

A topic can be moved from one category to another, so perhaps after a pitch in Evolution gets enough traction, it could be moved to a "Swift 5" category (e.g.).