[swift-evolution] TrigonometricFloatingPoint/MathFloatingPoint protocol?

Georgios Moschovitis george.moschovitis at icloud.com
Tue Aug 1 07:21:41 CDT 2017

Even better would be something like the ‘Haskell Platform’ i.e. a curated collection
of core packages that share the same ‘look&feel’ with the stdlib. Or something similar to the
boost libraries in C++. Or even something like the javax libraries.

So the stdlib could stay fit, while we could still enjoy a collection of standard packages for common
functionality.

-g.