[swift-evolution] TrigonometricFloatingPoint/MathFloatingPoint protocol?

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Mon Jul 31 12:23:37 CDT 2017

I’m not sure how I would feel about this. To be honest I’d avoid such additional changes from the stdlib, because they really don’t belong there. Instead some `Math` module/package would be a better fit than clustering everything into stdlib until we end up also adding UI stuff.

Furthermore, I don’t think a function would make any sense here. It really should be a computed property.