[swift-evolution] [Pitch][Bug?] Test for Anti-Conformance During Generics

Robert Bennett rltbennett at icloud.com
Sun Jul 30 16:23:46 CDT 2017

This has come up before (aside: I can’t wait for a real forum because of exactly this; it would be great if we had a StackOverflow-like feature where the subject of your post would be searched against past threads to see if it’s a duplicate, or at least to allow you to go back and see where the conversation should pick up from) and the justification given was to resolve ambiguities arising from multiple protocol extensions each providing default implementations with the same signature, especially when the signatures use Self.