[swift-evolution] Change 'for in' expression to for [] { (item) in ... }

Kwanghoon Choi eyerama at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 11:57:32 CDT 2017

yes, swift already has forEach, but from my point of view, there is an
uncomfortable part, like '(0..<10).forEach{}'. like Range type to need wrap
it in parentheses for using forEach.

my suggestion is not replacing 'for in [] {}' to 'for [] {}'. Can not we
have both? Of course, by erasing one before, it gave an environment to make
cleaner code easier for developers like me.