[swift-evolution] [Pitch] `let` in protocols

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Sun Jun 25 18:28:12 CDT 2017

I wrote a draft of a partial initializer proposal back in January or February of last year.  If you're thinking of re-introducing that topic you might want to take a look at it.  You can find it here: https://github.com/anandabits/swift-evolution/blob/partial-initializers/proposals/NNNN-partial-initializers.md.  There was some discussion on the list as well.  You might want to look up that conversation in the archives.

Sent from my iPad

>>> Robert