[swift-evolution] Swift phases and mis-timed proposals

Paul Cantrell cantrell at pobox.com
Mon Jun 12 23:31:27 CDT 2017

I support everything Jon wrote.

+1 Free-for-all brainstorming venue separate from focused proposal discussion.

+1 Working groups when helpful.

+1 Longer public incubation for unstable / experimental features (but that idea executed & communicated with caution, preferably with active support from the compiler for preventing careless dependance).