[swift-evolution] [Pitch] #error

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:34:27 CDT 2017

Nate Cook staged a Discourse server that is searchable for a portion of the
archives. A quick Google search will get you there, although at the moment
lists.swift.org doesn’t seem to be responding, so I can’t send you the link
off-hand.

For threads outside the range of that resource, I‘d recommend searching
whatever email archives you have locally, but generally I find that to be
hit-and-miss myself. To get the rest of the way, in the past I’ve manually
combed through all of the weekly archives on lists.swift.org; it’s not fun
but it’s doable.