[swift-evolution] [Meta] WWDC week

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Fri Jun 9 15:16:51 CDT 2017

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 8:53 PM, Brent Royal-Gordon <brent at architechies.com <mailto:brent at architechies.com>> wrote:
>
> How does Friday sound to people? Based on a couple of Twitter responses, it seems to be pretty open, and it has the advantage that nobody's gonna have a talk or event the next day that they need to prepare for.

Although nobody's set up anything formal, I've created an event on Beacon and I'm camping out near the convention center. Anyone from S-E or otherwise connected to the development of the Swift language and compiler is welcome to join me. I'm in the Peet's near the Hilton right now, but we've moved in the past and may move again in the future, so keep an eye on the Beacon event for updates.

I ought to look like my Twitter profile picture <https://twitter.com/brentdax <https://twitter.com/brentdax>>. For those who are as faceblind as I am, I'm wearing a steel Apple Watch™, a matching ATP Shirt™, and I have a teal jacket. (Should have worn my orange Swift t-shirt, but hindsight is 20/20.)

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies