[swift-evolution] [Meta] WWDC week

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Mon Jun 5 22:53:20 CDT 2017

> On May 30, 2017, at 10:26 PM, Brent Royal-Gordon <brent at architechies.com> wrote:
>
> I'm going to be in San Jose during WWDC next week, and I'm assuming I won't be the only one. Are there any swift-evolution meetings or events planned? Personally, I'd love to put some faces to names (not that I'm very good with faces, or names for that matter).

How does Friday sound to people? Based on a couple of Twitter responses, it seems to be pretty open, and it has the advantage that nobody's gonna have a talk or event the next day that they need to prepare for.

(Actually, technically *I* might have a talk back home the next day. But that's a different story!)

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies