[swift-evolution] Pitch: Automatically deriving Equatable/Hashable for more value types

Tony Allevato tony.allevato at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:52:59 CDT 2017

Correct, that's not supported yet (it's in the limitations section of the
proposal). The first version is very limited in scope to support the common
cases, and additional features can be added later if needed.

Anything we would add to support omitting properties would likely also
apply to Codable, so it's better to do that in that context as well and not
just limit it to Eq/Hash.