[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Improve String Literals

Jon Shier jon at jonshier.com
Mon May 15 09:59:38 CDT 2017

	Personally, when a proposal is such an obvious improvement (I think this pitch makes a pretty convincing case that the accepted proposal was deficient) for a feature that hasn’t been implemented yet, I would hope there’s room to at least consider it. As someone who uses all of these string literal cases, I want this feature. At the very least, a solution for long single-line string would be appreciated.

Jon