[swift-evolution] Swift 4: Support for static libs / modular development.

Keith Smiley k at keith.so
Thu May 11 15:27:51 CDT 2017

Until we have native support for this in Xcode (or some sort of SwiftPM
integration that would help with this), I found a workaround to allow
you to trick Xcode into building static frameworks, so you can sidestep
the dynamic framework issues.
You can find it here: https://github.com/keith/swift-staticlibs

--
Keith Smiley