[swift-evolution] Proposal: Allow #if to guard switch case clauses

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Wed May 10 04:16:57 CDT 2017

I hope this makes it through without generating a lot of extra discussion. I would love to have this in Swift 4, or the next regular update of xcode.

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com