[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Enumerate from offset

Pavol Vaskovic pali at pali.sk
Wed May 10 02:20:04 CDT 2017

OK, so with all that said, what is the consensus? I see following options:

* do nothing - let low utility enumerated be
* enhance `enumerated` to start from user specified point as per my opening
proposal
* remove `enumerated` because of its low utility - source breaking change
while:
** do nothing else - creates complicated migration situation
** add `zipped` method that provides for easy migrator path and improved
discoverability of zip free function

Best regards
Pavol Vaskovic