[swift-evolution] [Proposal][Discussion] Deprecate Tuple Shuffles

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Fri May 5 22:42:26 CDT 2017

Sorry for wrecking the threading, but any chance we could change the syntax to:

let (x myX: Int, y myY: Int) = ...

That would ensure the identifier after the colon was always treated as a type. I suppose if you wanted to infer the type, it'd be:

let (x myX, y myY) = ...

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Sent from my iPhone