[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0175 Package Manager Revised Dependency Resolution

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:17:27 CDT 2017

* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1

* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to
the Swift Package Manager?
Yes, pinning was fairly confusing to reason about

* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
I think so.

* If you have used other languages, libraries, or package managers with a
similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
This fits in pretty well. It isn't a huge deviation.

* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading,
or an in-depth study?
A quick reading.