[swift-evolution] [Proposal][Discussion] Deprecate Tuple Shuffles

Jose Cheyo Jimenez cheyo at masters3d.com
Thu May 4 22:12:52 CDT 2017

I can't think of a single time when I would need a tuple shuffle but I don't really work with tuples much. It would be great to hear other people's usage of this feature.

I did not know that types could be overloaded with values. That was very surprising to me. Honestly I think that is the issue here. Not sure what can be done about it.

let Int = 5 // works
let Void = "what?" // works.