[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Move All Discussions To Github Issues

Mohamed Ebrahim Afifi mohamede1945 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:40:13 CDT 2017

Thanks for your reply! I think that is very good news that the burden of
the mailing list is so obvious for everyone!

I think Github issues would be better though, the community is used to it
and it makes more sense as it needs almost no configurations, no operation
costs or maintenance. If the community decided to move to it we can move to
it immediately, we don't need to wait. It is a natural next step since the
proposals are maintained there and Swift itself is maintained there.

Do you have a link to that discussion?

Best Regards,
Mohamed Afifi